Cancelation and postponements
In-person workshops that we organize and craft vouchers
We reserve the right to change the date of the workshop due to unexpected circumstances that are out of my control, for example, if the venue becomes unavailable or we are told that we need to self-isolate, or the minimum number of attendees needed to cover costs is not met.
In such circumstances, I will reschedule another date and advise you of another suitable course
If you are unable to attend the alternative date, you have the option of:
- Receive a credit note against another workshop or item.
- Please note that vouchers can not be refunded but may be used against an alternative workshop or towards purchasing an item
- Or you can request a refund.
Please note that we cannot refund other out-of-pocket costs incurred relating to a postponement or cancellation.
Cancelling your place at a workshop
- Cancellation is possible up until two weeks before the workshop takes place unless otherwise specified. Please note if the workshop was purchased as a gift it is non refundable but you can transfer to another workshop if you do so within this time frame.
- I will deduct the administration costs from the total and then refund you the remainder, or if you prefer you can request a transfer to another course or receive a credit note for another workshop, please note that workshop vouchers are non refundable but can be transfered.
- Less than two weeks’ notice If I have a waiting list and can fill the space, I will reimburse you the amount minus any administration cost, this also includes Covid related illness, you may send someone else in your place but please let us know the name of the person.
Workshops booked via another organization
If you wish to cancel a workshop that has been purchased via another organization’s website etc, then your agreement is with them and so their terms and conditions apply. If they ask you to contact me then the details listed above apply.
A workshop date may be rescheduled with 2 weeks notice , if I have booked a venue or started to prepare the materials, a charge will be made for out-of-pocket expenses etc.
Venues – Venues maybe subject to change due to circumstances out of our control.