Hopefully the following information will answer some of your questions if not please contact me
- If you are paying for the activity directly to me you have the option to pay via my shop or bacs – bank transfer, gift voucher, or the good old-fashioned cheque. please allow enough time if you wish to pay by cheque.
- If you wish to redeem one of my gift vouchers against a workshop please get in touch with me to arrange
- If you wish to use a Craft Course Gift Voucher to purchase a workshop please read their terms and conditions. Once a voucher is allocated, it can not be cancelled but may be transferred to another workshop if it is within the cancellation period
- By accepting these General terms and conditions, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old or have your legal guardian’s permission. And that you have read and agree to the details set out under the cancellations and postponements page.
- Before contacting me to book a place please read the following information.
What happens when I book a place on a workshop
Once the workshop place has been confirmed, I will contact you again you with further details one week before the workshop is due to take place, or if anything changes, for example, we need to change the venue etc. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
What happens if the workshop is full?
If the workshop is full I am happy to add your details to a waiting list and if someone can’t attend,I will contact you to offer you the option of participating. Also, if there is enough interest, I will arrange a second date. Sometimes the same workshop is being offered at another venue. If you wish to stay informed it is a good idea to sign up to my mailing list to receive my occasional newsletters etc
I also offer the option of private bookings and bespoke workshops. For details, click here
I will endeavour to make sure that all of myf you or workshops are accessible to the public and that they meet the needs of the students where ever possible.
If you or someone who accompanying you considers that they have additional support need or barrier to learning please contact me to chat about whether the activity is suitable and can be adapted or if they need to arrange support themselves to attend ; Please note that working with willow required a degree of hand and arm strength we use lots of twisting, pulling movements and some activiites involving standing and bending.
Guides, hints and tips
I usually provide hints and tip sheets for many of the traditional crafts workshops. Please feel free to take your own notes or take photographs of each stage if it will help your recollection.
Please note that all of the information that I produce myself is copyrighted and only for use by individuals or as a voluntary not-for-profit-making activity.
If you wish to use the information or anything that I have taught you as a resource to run paid activites etc., you will need to contact me to ask my permission before doing so.
Organisations and private bookings
If you wold like me to provide a workshop for you please contact me for a chat